Reserve your online course
any time of year
Length of the course
Length of lessons
Number of students
1, 2, 3-6
In the event you choose a group course, we recommend that you check the availability of that specific
group course by e-mail or telephone in advance. This does not apply to individual and VIP 2 courses.
Explanation of language levels
- Understands and uses familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at meeting a particular need.
- Can introduce her/himself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
- Interacts in a simple way if the other person has a slow and clear pronunciation and is ready to help.
- In familiar topics, s/he understands sentences and frequently used expressions.
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Understands the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters at work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics .
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects .
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use and connection of sentences.
- Can understand virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, to present arguments and reasons in a coherent way.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.