English in Gastronomy
Whether you are already working in the gastronomy industry in Slovakia or would like to try your luck abroad, you can strengthen your ability to express yourself professionally with the right expressions and phrases in English.
Reserve your online course
any time of year
Length of the course
Length of lessons
Price for one-to-one:
Number of students
1, 2, 3-6
In the event you choose a group course, we recommend that you check the availability of that specific
group course by e-mail or telephone in advance. This does not apply to individual and VIP 2 courses.
Explanation of language levels
- Understands and uses familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at meeting a particular need.
- Can introduce her/himself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
- Interacts in a simple way if the other person has a slow and clear pronunciation and is ready to help.
- In familiar topics, s/he understands sentences and frequently used expressions.
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Understands the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters at work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2 Upper intermediate
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics .
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects .
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use and connection of sentences.
- Can understand virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, to present arguments and reasons in a coherent way.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.